We Make It Easy For You To Find The Perfect Pram
What are the different types of prams?
There are a variety of different types of prams available on the market, and each has its own unique features and benefits. Some of the most popular types of prams include the following:
- Standard prams: Standard prams are the most basic type of prams available. They typically consist of a simple frame with four wheels and a canopy.
- Double prams: Double prams allow for the carriage of two children and are an important consideration when thinking about how many children you are likely to have.
- Travel prams: Travel prams are similar to strollers and are ideal for families who frequently travel by car or interstate travel.
- Jogging stroller prams: Jogging stroller prams are designed for parents who love to jog or run. They typically have three wheels instead of four and come with a variety of different features, such as shocks and specially designed tires.
- All-terrain prams: All-terrain prams are ideal for use on rough or uneven terrain. They typically have four wheels and are equipped with features like all-wheel suspension and extra-large tires.
What are some of the different features of prams?
Prams come equipped with a variety of different features that can make them more comfortable and convenient for both parents and infants. Some of the most popular features include the following:
- Storage baskets: Most prams come with one or more storage baskets that can be used to store nappies, baby clothes, baby toys, and other essentials.
- Canopies: Canopies are designed to protect infants from the sun, wind, and rain. Some canopies even come equipped with UV protection.
- Reclining seats: Reclining seats are ideal for infants who need to take a nap. Some seats can even be reclined back so that your child can sleep lying down.
- Footrests: Footrests provide support for your child's feet and legs and can help prevent fatigue during long walks or runs.
- Brakes: Brakes are a crucial safety feature that can help prevent accidents.
What is a pram used for?
Typically, prams are designed for babies who are not yet able to walk on their own, and they provide a safe and comfortable place for infants to ride. Prams can be used for both indoor and outdoor use, and they come in a variety of different styles to suit the needs of different parents.
What is the difference between a stroller and a pram?
The main difference between a stroller and a pram is the age of the child that each is designed for. Prams are typically designed for infants who are not yet able to walk on their own, while strollers are meant for older children who can walk but may need a break from time to time. Another difference between these two types of baby carriage is that prams tend to be larger and more cumbersome than strollers, which makes them better suited for use on uneven or rough terrain. Strollers, on the other hand, are smaller and more lightweight, making them ideal for use on smooth surfaces like sidewalks and pavement.
What age is a pram suitable for?
Prams are typically suitable for infants who are not yet able to walk on their own. However, some prams can accommodate older children as well.